AO Mixed-Use Studio .:. The Vine at the Gateway Takes Off!
With eager anticipation, we are happy to announce that The Vine at the Gateway, one of our latest on-the-boards projects in El Monte, is moving forward again. Situated in the 60-acre El Monte Transit Community in San Gabriel Valley, this vertically integrated mixed-use entertainment venue sits at the front-line of urban development in the Los Angeles area.
As mentioned in this article from the San Gabriel Valley Tribune, “‘I saw El Monte as the jewel of the San Gabriel Valley,’ James Acevedo of Grapevine Development said in an interview.”
Intermixing the indigenous heritage and religious mission groups native to the city of El Monte, the architecture of The Vine is shaped to serve as a juncture of transportation as well as culture– the merging of two worlds, Downtown Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley. Some key components of this project include:
• 70,000 sf of Retail and Restaurant space
• 60,000 sf of Cinema space
• 50,000 sf of Class A office space
• 30,000 sf Health & Fitness facility
• 174 key hotel with amenity deck and terrace lounge
• 55 luxury residential units with rooftop pool and garden
The project is slated for completion in 2021.